What is included with my Integrated Care Plan?
We're honored to be by your side in the menopause journey! Our Integrated Care Plan is the most comprehensive menopause care plan for women who want medical & lifestyle therapies from an integrated care team of OB/GYNs and registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) health coaches. This plan is personalized and can be modified as your needs change. There are no contracts and no cancellation fees.
Included in your plan are:
- Initial visit with a Board-Certified OB/GYN. Additional doctor visits will be billed as a single visit.
- A Personal Health Coach who will be your partner every step of the way
- Unlimited text messages with your Health Coach
- Biweekly telemedicine visits with your Health Coach
- Lifestyle, diet, and nutrition changes
- Supplement and vitamin recommendations
- Prescription medication and management, if needed for your symptoms
We recommend continuing your Integrated Care plan for at least 3 months to achieve symptom relief. Once the 3 months are complete, you may choose to continue the plan or, if you're comfortable on your own or with Health Coach's advice, continue to receive care from Gennev by booking single visits with our OB/GYNs or Health Coaches.
If you have questions about our Integrated Care Plan, schedule a 15-minute chat with our Care Coordinator and she'll be happy to answer!